Florida SHOTS Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Florida shows its concern over immunization through the Florida SHOTS Login. The Florida SHOTS Login is a registry for immunization records, aimed at making the medical records of Florida's children more accurate and reliable. If you live in Florida and have an account, it would be important to know where to go to access the Florida SHOTS Login. Now, some people on the internet have been having trouble finding this login page, so we have made this site to help people find and log into their accounts.
What this website does is teach people how to reach the Florida SHOTS Login page. We do this by including helps like the video you can probably see moving about below this text. Under that you will probably notice the set of instructions about helping people login. Under that, you will also see a password reset instructional. The bottom of the page is footed with a set of information you can use to contact the Florida SHOTS page management.
The Florida SHOTS Login Process:
1. In order to log in successfully, you should make sure you find yourself on the right login page. The proper page is linked here: https://www.flshots.com/flshots/Signin.csp This login can help you get into your account through a three-step login process.
2. The first information you need to input into this site is your Organization Login ID.
3. Put your Username into the Username section.
4. Lastly, type your password into the password section carefully. If you don't pay attention to what keys you are pressing, you may end up typing in the wrong password without intending. If you do, you will have to put all your information back in again.
5. There is a small grey button marked "login" underneath the three boxes you typed information into. Press this button or simply hit the enter button on your keyboard when all your information is entered in. This will log you in, if your three boxes were filled in correctly. If they were not, and you suspect that your password is the problem, or if you simply want to change your password, refer to the instructions below.
1. Conveniently enough, the login page you were instructed to visit in step one of the instructions for logging in will be the best place to start for the reset.
2. There is a link that says "forgot your password?" under all the login information. Click on this link and you will be taken to the next page.
3. You will still need most of your login information to log in, so keep them near if you have them written down. The first part you need is your Organization Login ID. Type this into the first box.
4. After this is done, you need to type your username into the space marked "user name."
5. For some reason, the intuitive position of the submit and the back buttons are switched. Move your mouse to the left hand grey button, and click on it to apply for a new password.
6. The page that you will be taken to will give you further instructions on how to fully replace your password. Follow these instructions carefully, and you should be logged into your Florida SHOTS account in no time.
1. Call at:
2. Fax at: (850) 412-5801
3. E-Mail at: email@example.com
4. Mailing Address:
4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin A-11
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1719